On this windy Wednesday morning, I am wondering "Why?"
* When you are waiting for an elevator and the button has already been pushed, why do some people insist on pushing it again?
* Why do I keep expecting people to change when they've continually shown they will not?
* Why does nothing rhyme with "orange"?
* Why can't we keep from doing those things that will harm us in the long run?
* Why am I afraid of mice when I know they won't really hurt me?
* Why didn't I realize a long time ago that I'm a grown woman and I don't have to lead the life prescribed by all the people who think they know everything?
* Why is saying "I love you" so hard? Why is it so gratifying when you do?
* Why do I do the thing I shouldn't and not do the thing I should?
Just a few of my random thoughts.