Friday, May 27, 2011

It's Memorial Day weekend! Let's all sing!

We're on the cusp of Memorial Day weekend and I'm getting ramped up!  Won't you join me?!?

This holiday weekend I'll be getting out of Dodge while all the crazies get into town for the race.  My brother and his wife are celebrating their birthdays and have a big shindig up at their lake house.  It also happens to be the beginning of my first vacation time of the year!

So, how will I be spending my weekend?



First, I think a little quality time with my puppy.  She LOVES jumping into the canal downtown, so I'm anxious to see if she love the lake too.

#4104 High Tech Cot

There will also be some camping.  It's been AGES since I've been camping and I'm sure it will sound strange to many of you, but I can't wait to break out my gear and use it.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE my tent and cot (TOTALLY worth the $217 price tag!!).



I'll most definitely get some baby love!!
 
But most of all, I will be swimming in some new music that I am head-over-heels, knock-my-socks-off, going-gaga-for in LOVE with.  Here's a few of my new favorites (in no particular order):
 
Christina Perri
 
This is the first song of hers that I found.  Shortly after I heard it, they started playing it on the radio.  I'm so ahead of the curve.  I'm so cool like that!
 
 
This is the latest video from her.
 
 
The Civil Wars
 
Ok, if you can watch end of this video and not FEEL the sexual tension, you need to go check your pulse!  NOW!
 
Excuse me while I go take a cold shower....
 

 
Adele

I have SERIOUSLY played this song no less than 100 times in the last week.  If you don't believe me, you can just ask my friend Jenny.  I swear!
 
 
Ok, my job of sharing great music is done for now.  Go enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin