Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I made the finals!!

Last week I shared one of the pillowcases that I made for Carlee and Malynn's charity Pillow Fightover at Ladybird Ln.  It was so much fun to make that I ended making a second one with some fat quarters that I had, but I didn't photograph it.

There were some adorable entries and I'm pleased as punch to tell you that I made it to the finals!  Woohoo!

Now here's where I need your help!  You have until Friday to vote for me (and 2 others that you like).   - Yeah, I'm begging you to vote for me.  I'm cool like that!

In case you need a reminder, mine is Pillow #9 Raggedy Ann and Andy Pillowcase


Hopefully the voting links will work when you try.  If you don't get some sort of confirmation, please let me know.

You can go HERE to vote!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin