Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's time to get cracking!


It's time to get cracking!!

Today is day #706 of 1001, so I have just under 300 days to get really moving in terms of crossing some things off of my 101 in 1001 list!!

To date, I have completed just 15 of my 101 items.  Unfortunately I have to remove 2 items from the list (#42.  Attend a taping of the Oprah Show - I TRIED to get tickets every chance they had over the last year, but no luck! and #60.  I had made several reusable plastic grocery bags using plastic grocery bags, but in my urge to purge, I've gotten rid of most of the extra plastic bags that were laying around.  Fabric ones are so much easier to make and last just as long!)

So, if my math is right, that leaves me just about 3 1/2 days PER item to complete the rest of the list!

It's most definitely time to get cracking!

This is where I could really use your help!

I have a few things in the works for the coming months like visiting Rockefeller Center over Christmas this year and planning a trip to stay at the Wigwam Motel.

But if you see an item on the list that you think you can be of help with, give me a shout!  Are you a big fan of golfing and want to take me on one of my 10 golf outings?  Do you have a huge jar full of pennies and you're looking for a good way to donate them?  Do you know of a street fair or a parade that I just shouldn't miss?  Do you have a favorite quote that inspires you or a favorite fruit or vegetable that you think I should try?

Whatever it is, if you want to help, I'm willing to accept your help!

Just a word of warning though.  I take lots of pictures and I'll brag about you and your good deeds all over the place!

1 comment:

joanyspot said...

OK Heather #29...
A couple of older men were overheard chatting ...
Man #1; "We went to a great restaurant the other night"
Man #2: "What was it called?"
Man #1 "What is the name of that red flower with thorns in it?"
Man #2 "Rose?"
Man #1 "Yeah, that's right. Hey Rose! What's the name of that restaurant we went to the other night?"

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin