Saturday, September 3, 2011

In case you need a REALLY good laugh...






Sometimes technology is funny.  REALLY REALLY funny!  I just got a new smartphone that has an autocorrect feature on it.  What is autocorrect?  According to dictionary.com, it's:
 
Definition: an automatic feature in software that corrects common spelling and capitalization errors, and can replace certain designated characters with special symbols

It's basically a feature that tries to guess what you're trying to type in a text message based on what's most commonly used by you and/or other people.

So, I was reading some posts on Facebook the other day and stumbled upon http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/.  This is by far one of the most hilarious things I've seen on the internet in a LONG time.

My suggestion to you is to grab a box of tissues because you WILL be laughing until you cry, settle into a place where you can freely laugh (I first viewed this at work and I was concerned that my coworkers would worry about my sudden outbursts of laughter and/or the coffee spewing forth from my nose) and prepare to make your side hurt from the laughter.


You're welcome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin