Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I think I can...I think I can....


I have a confession to make.  I hope that you won't judge me, but I have to put it out there.

I have a fear of failure.
It's true.
But that's not the worst part.


Apparently I also have a fear of success.  UGH.

#4 on my list (Make one blog entry every day for a month) has simply been taunting me since I put it on the list.  Nearly every month of this year, I've been telling you all that this month is when I'm gonna get that crossed off of the list.  And every month I invariably fall on my face around day #5.  It's horrible.  I'm sure by now all of you as my loyal readers (all 2 of you) have realized not to believe me.  You are a wise lot.

I really do have the best of intentions, I swear!  I simply run into brick walls of obligations, excuses and writer's block.  I either have plenty of ideas and no time to write or plenty of time to write and nothing to say. (It's really more the first than the second because heaven knows I usually have PLENTY of things to say).

So, I hate to do this, but I'm gonna give it another go.  This month is the official anniversary of NaBloPoMo, so I really am gonna give it the ol' college try!  I have tons of items from my list to update you on and I'm even working on some themes for the days of the week to give me a bit of a jumping off point.

Thanks for hanging in there with me.  You all are the best!

1 comment:

joanyspot said...

Believe me when I say ..."I understand completely". Please post about your "O" experience. I would love to live vicariously through you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin