Thursday, May 31, 2007

#64 - Complete a knitting project that I can wear.

Some may call it cheating, but I call it making my 101 list according to my own interpretation!

I've started my knitting project that I can wear and so far it's really cute. I think I'm going to like it a lot. I found the pattern at www.lionbrand.com. My friend, Claire, has encouraged me to stay in the "Beginner" skill category since this is only my second knitting attempt and I'm still a bit slow. The project is a prayer shawl and it's made out of Lion Brand's Homespun collection of yarn. It's a great chunky verigated yarn that is really soft and fairly easy to work with after you've gotten the hang of it.

I am more than 1/2 way done in just over a week, so I'm certain that I'll be sitting under my shawl crossing this one off of my list in no time!

1 comment:

The Reagan Recorder said...

Good job Heather! Keep up the good knitting! It will look really nice when you get it done!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin