Monday, August 27, 2007

It's my blog and I make the rules, right?

So, I think that I've decided I've finished another item on my List. It's #81: Commute to work by bicycle, foot or bus for one month. While I've not really kept official track, I think I've more than fulfilled this obligation.

Since Bike To Work day back in May, I have only had to pay for parking for my car twice, I think and I've only parked my motorcycle at a meter and paid probably 3 times. Other than that, I have either ridden my bicycle from Troy's house (a commute of about 1 1/2 miles) or he has driven me to work (about once per week). So, since this is my list and I get to say when an item gets to be crossed off, I am officially crossing this one off!

As an aside, the savings I've experienced since I've starting riding the bicycle have been really great! I've saved probably close to $200 this summer in parking fees! Woohoo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin