Monday, July 14, 2008

I need a friend to go to a concert with me

So, my friend Patrick is a loser head (not really but it's funnier if I say he is) and he's decided that since the weather is so nice for the next few days, he's gonna go to Kentucky to jet ski instead of having our usual monthly dinner with me tomorrow evening. We were supposed to go to see Missy Higgins, who is an Australian female artists I randomly started listening to about 6 months ago. I never thought she'd come to Indianapolis, but I'm thrilled that she's gonna be at the Music Mill tomorrow.

Now I just need someone to go with me. If you're interested, take a listen at www.missyhiggins.com. The tickets are $15 at the door, the show starts at 8:30 and doors open at 7:30. I think if you have dinner early at their little restaurant, they let you in early, so I'm probably gonna get there at 6:30. Drop me a line if you're interested and thanks for taking a listen to what I think is a great artists.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin