Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Vote early! Vote often!

Starting Monday, April 7th, 2008, please visit www.snapfish.com and vote for my photo. In the middle of the screen is a link for "Enter Snappy's photo contest". Voting will begin on April 7, 2008 and the owners of the 3 photo that gets the most votes and stars (the more stars the better, you know!) will win some pretty great prizes. I would love to be one of them and, in order to do that, I need your help! If you have a blog, link to my voting page. If you have friends, tell them all!

My photo is listed in the "Best Friends" category. It's a photo of Troy and Sisko when they were being cuddly with one another and it makes me smile every time I see it.

I'll post more info on Monday, April 7th. Until then, start spreading the word! I need votes! Thank you for your support!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin