Monday, March 14, 2011

Lent Day 6: Madison Monday

I have completely fallen down on my job of posting about my niece, Madison!  Luckily, a few weeks ago I was able to spend some quality time with the little munchkin while my brother and his wife were away.  She is such a cutie and so even-tempered most of the time!  Right now she is trying to get some teeth and over the weekend that I was there she was doing her darnedest to get some forward momentum and actually crawl.  A few days later my brother said she had finally succeeded and she hasn't stopped since then!

Beware!  Madison is on the move!!  Today:  crawling.  Tomorrow:  the world!!

I apologize about the quality of the video here, but it was taken with my cell phone and I'm working on finding a better video source so that I can post on here.  Until then, enjoy Madison's world internet premiere!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin