This week's word of the week is:
1. coming or resulting from a natural impulse or tendency; without effort or premeditation; natural and unconstrained; unplanned: a spontaneous burst of applause.
2. (of a person) given to acting upon sudden impulses.
3. (of natural phenomena) arising from internal forces or causes; independent of external agencies; self-acting.
4. growing naturally or without cultivation, as plants and fruits; indigenous.
5. produced by natural process.
Does have a 101 in 1001 list mean that I'm not spontaneous? hmm.
I went to visit Troy's family at the farm last night since his oldest sister and her family were in town and it seemed like I hadn't seem them in forever. They are a hugging kinda people, so as a result, my list of people I've hugged (#16) instantly grew from 1 person to 9 people. Sweet!