Friday, October 2, 2009

Fabulous Friday Finds - Lolita Margarita Glasses

Last week's inaugural Fabulous Friday Find was all about my inquisitive nature and my desire to enjoy the great outdoors in the form of Ken Burns' documentary on the National Parks.

This week, I'm thinking ahead to my girls' day coming up on Saturday and all the fun we have.

Each month a group of my girlfriends and I get together for a book club. Reading the book is optional. It's simply an excuse for us to all get together and enjoy each other's company. Every fall some of those same girls and I take a trip together. We've gone on a cruise, to a delightful 3 bedroom "cabin" in southern Indiana and last year we decided to fly out to Dallas to catch up with some old friends.

Twice a year we try to expand the group and invite our extended group of girlfriends to a "Chick Flick Film Festival". We wear very comfy clothes, bring our crafts, stuff ourselves with all sorts of wonderfully prepared foods and adults beverages and pass around tissues as we watch cheesy chick flicks. This is just the sort of places where the Lolita Margarita Glasses would fit in perfectly.

While we were vacationing in Dallas last year, I happened upon these margarita glasses and fell in love with them! There are also martini glasses if that is more to your liking. They are each hand-painted in all sorts of designs to fit any occasion from a birthday bash to a wedding day to ringing in the new year with style! Each glass also comes complete with a different drink recipe painted on the bottom. Just make sure to write it down before you start pouring the drinks!

While, in my opinion, they are a bit pricey at $24 each, I think they are a perfect splurge for a present for one of your BFFs. It's a great way to tell her you thinks she great fun to be around!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin