Thursday, October 8, 2009

My bowling team rocks!

Oh, lovely bowling team, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...



1) There are always adventurous stories of second graders, golf games and band excursions to hear at length.



2) The chance to keep up with old friends on a weekly basis is always a good thing.



3) Despite my lust for blood of the other team (read: need to win), you still love me and invite me back every year.



4) When I suggested we all pay a small fee (just 25 cents) for those games when we don't measure up, you didn't scoff at me and instead played along.



5) Every week when I arrive, I am showered with your generous donations of the pennies that you have gathered with me in mind! (This week was 450+ pennies! Sweet!)



but most of all....



I love you because..



for the first time in 7 years......



we are in FIRST PLACE!!!!!! Waaahooooooooo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin