Friday, November 4, 2011

Beautiful boots!

I recently went to the Chicago for a special trip.  Stay tuned for more on that!  It was very exciting!


While walking around the Windy City, I noticed LOTS of people were wearing boots.  Some were your standard UGG boots, but others had lots of laces and buckles and bows.  They were made of suede and leather; had wedge heels and "break-your-neck" heels.  At first I thought it was odd because it wasn't that cold, but clearly I have missed the fashion bandwagon and boots are BIG this year!


The boot fashion show continued tonight when I attended a concert.  All the cool girls were wearing them!


For a girl with big calves, this is a heart breaker!  I would LOVE to own a pair (or a closet full of) amazing boots.  Alas, my feet are a tiny size 6 1/2 and I have calves the size of tree trunks!  No fair!


So I'm on the hunt for some fabulous boots that will make me look amazing, fit my foot and calf and not break the bank.  Have any thoughts on where I should start my search?

What hot fashion trend are you on the look-out for?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin