Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Oprah's Life Class Part 1

Have you all been watching Oprah's Life Class?  It's on OWN TV, which I actually don't get because I don't have digital cable (perhaps Ms. O could do something about the availability of her channel), but I've been tuning in to the webcasts on Friday nights.


I've been a fan of Oprah for a long time and I generally liked the direction her show took.  Over the course of the 25 years that she was on the air with the Oprah Winfrey Show, I feel like she used the platform she had to truly help people become their best version of themselves.

Her Life Class picks up where her show left off and over the last 3 weeks the topics that she's covered have really made an impact on me and the way that I've been looking at myself, my life and the people in it as I live each day.

As this month's NaBloPoMo proceeds, I'll share more about the lessons I've learned as well as an exciting event that took place just a few days ago.  Stay tuned for more....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin