Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August Sushi date

A big thank you to C for joining me for my August sushi outting. We went to one of her favorite sushi spots in the city - partly because it's centrally located between where we each live, but mostly because it has EXCELLENT sushi.

On the menu? C had an appetizer of some cheesy stuff. I didn't even realize that Japanese people ate "bad for you" food! I had an appetizer of edamame. Yum! We then shared several rolls including Canadian roll, Bob's roll, Philadelphia roll and soft shell crab. C also had a roll that had some eel in it, but eel's not my favorite, so I passed on that one.

We had a lovely conversation about our experiences at Gen Con, talked about her quickly growing daughter and her adventures and simply enjoyed the lovely sushi. It was a very nice evening.

If you're interested in joining me for September's sushi smorgasboard, drop me a line.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin