Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A New Life's resolution - Day #10 (Spiritual)

If you're just joining us, check out the explanation of my "New Life Resolution"


Day 10 - Spiritual

According to www.definitionofwellness.com, "The spiritual dimension of wellness involves seeking meaning and purpose in human existence. It includes the development of a deep appreciation for the depth and expanse of life and natural forces that exist in the universe."

In order to raise my awareness of how the universe (God, higher power, etc) influences my life every day, for the next week I will keep a journal (not an easy task for me) and note the ways I feel like I've been guided in one direction or another.

1 comment:

TheSeventhDistrict said...

Hey! Just stopping by from SITS to give you some encouragement with your New Life Resolution! I pray that God gives you strength to complete your journey! Nobody said it would be easy but I can guarantee it will be worth it! Good Luck and God Bless. www.totallifeprosperityblog.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin